Agreement on the processing of personal data
I hereby freely, with my will and in my interest, give my consent to the Limited Liability Company "Nash Dvor Sibir", which is located at: 660041, Krasnoyarsk, 89 Academician Kirenskiy street, of. № 228 (further - the Company), on automated and manual processing of my personal data, including using Internet services Google analytics, Yandex.Metrics, LiveInternet, Rating Mail.ru, Google Doubleclick, Jivosite according to the following list:
- Name, contact information (phone, fax, e-mail, postal address), photos, other information;
- The source of call to the site https://ndsooo.ru/, http://ndsooo.ru/ (and all its subdomains of the form * .ndsooo.ru, further - the Site of the Company) and information of the search or advertising request;
- Data about the user's device (among which the resolution, version and other attributes that characterize the user device);
- Custom clicks, page views, field fillings, impressions and views of banners and videos;
- Data characterizing the auditor segments;
- Session parameters;
- Data on the time of visit;
- The user ID stored in the cookie.
1. Terms used in this Agreement:
1.1. A site is a collection of texts, graphic elements, design, images, software code, photo and video materials and other results of intellectual activity contained in the Internet under the domain name ndsooo.ru (and subdomains * .ndsooo.ru)
1.2. The Site Administration is the person authorized to administer the Site.
1.3. A user is any person who logged in to the Site and accepted the terms of this Agreement, regardless of the fact of passing the registration and authorization procedures.
2. Use of personal data
2.1. Accepting the terms of this agreement, the User grants the Site Administration the consent to the processing of their personal data.
2.2. The purpose of processing personal data: registration on the Site, registration for the events of the Site, an advertising purpose.
2.3. The processing of personal data implies the following list of actions with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, granting of access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data .
2.4. Accepting the terms of this agreement, the User agrees to receive the advertisement by phone (in the format of sms-messages) and by e-mail.
2.5. This consent to the processing of personal data is valid for an unlimited period of time, but can be withdrawn by the subject of personal data on the basis of a personal application sent via e-mail to the Site Administration.
2.6. The Administration of the Site undertakes to use the User's personal data obtained as a result of using the Site in accordance with the requirements of the legislation on the protection of personal data, including Federal Law No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 "On Personal Data" as amended at the time of processing such personal Data.
2.7. Terms of transfer to third parties. Under no circumstances will personal data be transferred to third parties, excluding cases that are related to the implementation of legislation. In addition, in each mailing list there is a link "unsubscribe from the mailing list", with which you can refuse to receive the above information at any time and completely remove your Name and E-mail from the database.
2.8. The processing and storage of the User's personal data is carried out without any time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such means.
I am aware that:
- The present consent to the processing of my personal data indicated when registering on the Company's Site sent (completed) using the Site;
- Consent may be withdrawn by me on the basis of a written statement in an arbitrary form;
- The company may be required to disclose my personal data in accordance with the law, the requirements of the proceedings, the trial or at the request of authorized state bodies of the Russian Federation; The provision of personal data of third parties without their consent entails responsibility in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
Attention! For various reasons of economic, organizational, legal nature, the Agreement is periodically subject to changes. The Administration of the Site does not have the opportunity to send out notifications to Users about such changes, so we strongly ask you to periodically visit this page to check whether any new information appeared that contradicts your convictions and principles.
If you as a User do not agree with the changes, you always have the right to refuse access to the Site and stop using its materials.